When the following conditions are met, the application should be accepted: Children who are not yet eligible for applying for the permanent right of abode in a foreign country and whose parent or parents hold Shenzhen hukou, or registered permanent residence.
1. Application. The applicant should log in to Civil Police Platform (http://www.szga.gov.cn/) or access the "Shenzhen Public Security" WeChat public service account of Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau, fill out relevant information as required, upload relevant materials, and submit an application.
2. Acceptance. The system will automatically review the information filled and the materials uploaded. If the information and materials meet relevant requirements, the application is accepted automatically.
3. Review. After the application is accepted, the review decision is made within 10 business days.
4. Approval. Immediately.
5. Conclusion. If the application is approved, the applicant will receive an SMS with the certificate collection time, indicating that the application is successful. The applicant should go to Exit-Entry Administration Bureau of Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau (4016 Jiefang Road, Luohu District) to collect the Certificate of Registered Permanent Residence according to the certificate collection time. If the application fails the review, the applicant will receive an SMS indicating the reason for failure and be required to again upload relevant materials.
6. Certificate service. The applicant shall go to Exit-Entry Administration Bureau of Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau (4016 Jiefang Road, Luohu District) to collect the certificate.
Handling at Service Counter
The applicant applies to the Entry-Exit Administration Hall of Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau and submits the application materials.
The acceptance personnel will verify the application materials and make an acceptance decision immediately. If the applicant meets the application requirements and has submitted complete and valid application materials in standard format, the acceptance personnel should accept the application and issue a "Receipt of Acceptance". Otherwise, the acceptance personnel should reject the application and inform the application of the rejection reasons. If the applicant's materials do not meet the requirements but can be corrected on the spot, the acceptance personnel can accept the application after relevant materials are corrected.
After the application is accepted, the reviewers will review the materials, make a review decision within two business days, and forward the preliminary examination opinions together with the application materials for approval. The approval decision will be made within four business days.
After the application passes the review, it is forwarded to the director for approval. The approval decision will be made within four business days.
If the application meets the approval requirements, a Notification of Registering the Registered Permanent Residence is issued, stamped with the seal of the implementing authority. If the application is rejected, the rejection reasons are informed to the applicant through telephone. If it is found that the materials need to be corrected during review, the applicant shall be required to make corrections on the spot or be informed through telephone. The application will be reviewed after the applicant has made corrections according to the requirements.
6. Certificate service
The applicant shall go to Exit-Entry Administration Bureau of Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau (4016 Jiefang Road, Luohu District) to collect the certificate.
Handling at Service Counter
No.1 to No. 9 service counters, Exit-Entry Administration Bureau of Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau
Add: No.1 to No. 9 service counters, 2/F, Entry-Exit Certificate Hall, 4016 Jiefang Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen
Tel: (86-755) 84465490
Office hours: Monday to Friday: 09:00-12:00 and 14:00 to18:00 (excluding statutory holidays)
Transportation: Near Shenzhen Book Mall (Diwang Building).
Subway: Dajuyuan Station of the Luobao Line or Shekou Line
(Note: The text above is a translation of the Chinese version for reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the two versions, the original published Chinese version shall prevail.)